Thursday, January 7, 2016

Get More FREE Jewelry For Joining In January



Want to improve your life and finances in 2016?   Paparazzi is giving you that opportunity to do it in even a MORE Profitable way.  Every starter kit comes with MORE FREE accessories which means when you sell them, you make MORE money!!!!

*Preview Pack ($99) – 5 FREE accessories (15% more product)  $25 extra
*Small Home Party Starter Kit ($299) – 25 FREE accessories 
(20% more product)  $125 extra
*Large Home Party Starter Kit ($499) – 50 FREE accessories 
(25% more product) $250 extra

Let me or someone from my team help you start and learn in your Paparazzi journey.  You will feel more beautiful, gain more friends, and earn extra money!!!!

Contact me for more info.   
Michelle Johnnie   435-610-1609
Learn more about Paparazzi Accessories at Jewelryforfive.blogspot.com
Or email me at jewelryforfive@gmail.com
Buy from my website at jewelryforfive.com

No comments:

Post a Comment