Thursday, December 15, 2011

Teacher's Lounge Set-up!!!!

 There are so many places you can display your jewelry if you just ASK!!!!  This is my display in a teachers' workroom.  I asked the administrator if I could set up for a few days to provide the teachers with reasonably priced jewelry and accessories.  She said, "Yes."  Just ASK!!!! 

I brought my whole headband and clip display.  Of course, I don't have every item I own on it, but I did provide a good variety. I only brought 3 boxes of rings, a few starlit shimmers, earrings, bracelets and necklaces.  I broke my rule of one necklace per hook because of lack of space and not being able to restock every time someone bought something.  I vertically lined up earrings, bracelets and necklaces in corresponding colors.  It looks very nice and is a great upselling technique! 


This diplay is 36" tall and about 8 feet wide.  Just ask the Home Depot or Lowe's guy to cut a 4x8 pegboard for you.   One cut at 3 feet or 36" (so it becomes a 3x8) and then 4 cuts on the 3 foot section.   2 cuts should be 6 inches and 2 cuts 3 1/2 feet or 40 inches.   Then you can either use hinges to hinge them together or ribbon.   This is what it looks like when it is all folded up and ready to carry to my parties!  If you want it to fit on a 6-foot table, have one foot cut off so it is 3x7.  Make the longer 2 cuts 3 feet long.  If you need more info about how to make these, email me.
Here is my 5yr-old daughter modeling it in her Barbie pajamas.  I carry it by a handle.  This actual case does not have jewelry in it.  It can be heavy, but it is worth it!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment